Let us show you around.
Take an in-depth look at our operations by touring one of our facilities. Tours can give you a better vantage point on water and wastewater treatment and what you can do to help ensure the protection of our water resources and the environment.
There is no fee associated with requesting a tour, however the request must be made 10 days prior to the tour and is subject to tour guides’ availability. Please complete the form and we will be in touch.
TRA SITE TOUR GUIDELINES
- TRA will need an advanced notice of 10 days.
- The tour group size is limited to a maximum of 20.
- Relative to school tours; Grades 5 and 6 will require 1 adult to every 5 students. Grades 7 to 9 require 1 adult for every 10 students. Grades 10 to 12 require at least 2 adults per tour. College tours will require the professor of the class to be present during the tour.
- Tour groups must be from schools within the Trinity River basin.
- Tours for professionally related organizations or agencies within the water/wastewater industry will require the approval of the Project Manager and TRA's Northern Region Management.
- A list of tour participants will be provided to TRA within 48 hours of the scheduled tour.
- Adult tour participants will be required to provide a photo I.D. to obtain access through the front security gate.
- Designated parking will be provided.
- Dress code includes long pants and close toed shoes.
- Tours can be expected to last between 30 minutes up to an hour.
- Photos may be taken. Please be sure each student has a Model Release from the school.
- In compliance with the EPA Risk Management Program, requesting tour groups will be sent TRA's Emergency Evacuation Procedures and will be required to sign and return the Hazardous Chemical Acknowledgement Form prior to the start of the tour.
TOUR REQUEST FORM